COMMERCIAL AND corporate LAw
Our law firm advises German, Korean and international companies in all aspects of commercial law.
Our lawyers have tried and trusted experience in overseeing contract conclusions and executions of commercial deals. We will help you to protect your interests and bring claims no matter if it is in or outside of Germany.
Our services in Commercial Law:
- We design and review all kinds of contracts and their terms and conditions and terms (e.g. Agency Agreements, Dealership Agreements, Commission Agreements, Joint-Venture-Agreements).
- Specifc performance, damages or restitution – we enforce your claims in international trade both in and outside of court.
- We also offer comprehensive legal support in ongoing commerical activities, advising on all legal questions and issues.
We advise and represent partners, managing directors and companies on all legal issues relating to the company law.
Our experienced team will provide you with comprehensive support from the founding of a company to any corporate restructuring related to company law. To accomplish that, we rely on assistance from our proven network of partners (auditors, tax accountants and notaries).
Our services in Company Law:
- We offer support in the process of founding of your company, setting up a sister company or a branch from the advisement beforehand, the designing of a draft for a company agreement all the way until the notarization of the agreement and the entry into the commercial registry.
- We design and review Managing Director Employment Agreements and advise you on issues concerning the liability of the Managing Director.
- We provide support in corporate restructuring of your company – be it a limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, GmbH), a BGB company (Gesellschaft bürgerlichen Rechts, GbR), a stock corporation (Aktiengesellschaft, AG), a general commercial partnership (offene Handelsgesellschaft, oHG), a limited partnership (Kommanditgesellschaft, KG, and GmbH & Co. KG) or a partnership corporation (Partnerschaftsgesellschaft, PartG).
- We offer support throughout planning and execution of corporate acquisitions.